Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spring Travel Schedule

I'm putting the final touches on my travel schedule for this spring. It's going to be a busy season with more international travel, but I am looking forward to it.

In February, I'll be returning to India to make up for lost recruiting opportunities due to the terrorist attacks in November. I will also be making a quick trip up to Montana at the end of February immediately upon my return from India.

In March, I will likely go to College Park, Maryland, which is near Washington DC for a non-profit conference. I'm excited to add some new international travel to my recruitment schedule in March, which includes Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary. Since I will already be in Europe, I've decided to stay an extra week and travel around. I'm still deciding whether to go to Turkey, Greece or maybe even Dubai.

In April, I have some regional travel here in Oregon and up to Washington for a conference for the Society of Women Engineers. This is always a fun conference full of hard-working women making their way in an industry that has traditionally been primarily male-driven.

To see our full recruitment schedule, including other locations where Willamette MBA will be represented, click here: http://www.willamette.edu/agsm/full-time/admission/meet.htm.

1 comment:

  1. When you come up to MT give me a holler and maybe we can get together for a little "something, something." Oh, and as a friendly suggestion, you should save your time and skip Romania... I mean seriously when was the last time we got a good student from that country?

    ReplyDelete